5 - 7 December 2018
Jakarta Convention Center (JCC), Jakarta, Indonesia
BRINGING TOGETHER THE INDONESIA FINANCIAL COMMUNITY IN A 3-DAY CELEBRATION OF FINTECH
THE FINTECH REVOLUTION IS HERE
Banks around the world has already warmed up to the Fintech Revolution and Indonesian banks are no different in
- Recognizing the need to adapt to the digital revolution
- Living up to customers’ evolving expectations
- Sustaining their current market positions
The growth of Fintech in Indonesia is very much in line with the government’s 2020 Go Digital Vision digital economy push with the objective of making Indonesia the largest digital economy by 2020 in ASEAN.
INDONESIA FINTECH SHOW 2018
Indonesia Fintech Show (IFS 2018) offers a platform for joint-ventures, collaborations, connections and co-creations within the Fintech ecosystems in Indonesia while providing new business and investment opportunities for the financial services industry in the country.
Taking place at the Jakarta Convention Center 5 – 7 December 2018 will host thousands of industry professionals from:
- E-Commerce Companies
- Finance Companies
- Government & Regulatory Authorities (Central, Provincial & Municipal)
- Innovation Professionals
- Insurance Companies
- Local Ecosystem Partners
PARTICIPATE IN IFS 2018
IFS 2018 offers both standard exhibition booth and exhibit space for specially designed booth, meeting space and sponsorship opportunities to meet your company's specific marketing needs and budget. Whether your company is a large global company, a start-up or somewhere in between, our offerings can be tailored to achieve your objectives which include:
- Engaging the Indonesian financial services community.
- Forging partnerships with companies offering complementary technology and services.
- Generating new & targeted leads.
- Launching new products to community, investors and media.
- Meeting key decision makers from startups to multinationals.
- Promoting & raising brand awareness
- Seizing new business opportunities
- Sourcing new funds & investments
Technologies, Solutions, Applications, Products or Services for
- Banking Infrastructure
- Big Data
- Consumer & Business Lending
- Consumer Payment
- Digital & Virtual Currencies
- Financial Research & Data
- International Funds Transfer
- Marketplace & P2P Lending
- Mobile Banking Platforms
- Mobile Payments
- Mobile Wallets
- Payment Backends
- Payment Gateways
- Personal Finance Management
- Point of Sale Payments
- Retail & Commercial Banking
- Retail & Institutional Investing
- Tools for Small & Medium Businesses
- Transaction & Information Security